The YEAR program partners with American universities and community colleges across the United States to provide a rich academic and cultural experience for Russian participants.
Host institutions play a key role in the success of the program. Students are enrolled as full-time students for a one-year non-degree program, and take courses in their major field of study. The program covers participants’ tuition and mandatory fees, room and board, health insurance, and provides a small stipend and a book allowance for students.
YEAR program Expectations from Host Institutions:
- two and four-year institutions that provide high-quality academic programs.
- ability to provide a significant cost-share contribution. Cost-share can be offered in the form of full or partial tuition, partial meal plan cost waivers, scholarship, or other contribution.
- experience working with international students.
- ability to connect students with their local communities.
- providing academic, cultural, and logistical support to YEAR students.
- enrolling students in meal plans on campus.
- support students’ placement on campus, if needed.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us.