The YEAR program partners with American universities and community colleges across the United States to provide a rich academic and cultural experience for Russian participants.
Host institutions play a key role in the success of the program. Students are enrolled as full-time students for a one-year non-degree program, and take courses in their major field of study. The program covers participants’ tuition and mandatory fees, room and board, health insurance, and provides a small stipend and a book allowance for students.
YEAR program Expectations from Host Institutions:
- two and four-year institutions that provide high-quality academic programs.
- ability to provide a significant cost-share contribution. Cost-share can be offered in the form of full or partial tuition, partial meal plan cost waivers, scholarship, or other contribution.
- experience working with international students.
- ability to connect students with their local communities.
- providing academic, cultural, and logistical support to YEAR students.
- enrolling students in meal plans on campus.
- support students’ placement on campus, if needed.
To apply, please complete the online application following the link below.
We recommend using Google Chrome when completing the online application.
For any questions or suggestions, please contact us.